Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 115

Thread: Starting Over Quotes

  1. #101
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks home girl... I have seen better days but I believe that I am dealing with it for a reason. Here is one for today:

    " Keep moving forward, keep the momentum going, and know that soon you, too, will be looking back only to see how far you have come and how much you have changed."
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #102
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow I made it to the weekend... Work is finally slowing down but that isn't always a good thing. Here is one to get everyone through the weekend...

    " Do not waste good energy on something you cannot change."
    Submitted by Annette Lowe

    Have A Great Weekend
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  3. #103
    Inactive Member Ol Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    So much of what we call management consists in making it difficult for people to work.

    Peter Drucker (1909 - 2005)

    My manager resembles that remark!
    olsparky

  4. #104
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm back... Sorry I have been away. Just trying to deal with life. Anyway here is one for everyone today:

    " A problem is just the distance between Expectation and Reality. Either expect less and accept the reality or expect a lot and turn it into reality."
    Author Unknown

    Have A great Day
    Lots of love
    Dawn

  5. #105
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey I was able to put on another quote this week. That is two, I'm on a roll now.... I hope everyone has a nice weekend:

    " If you don't like who you are and where you are, don't worry about it because you're not stuck either with who you are or where you are. You can grow. You can change. You can be more than you are."
    Zig Ziglar


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  6. #106
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by Russell1:
    I'm on a roll now....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I love it when you are on a roll Dawny!
    I've grown accustomed to your daily quotes,
    for sure!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #107
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Let's see if I can get one in everyday this week:
    I hope everyone had a nice weekend:

    " Whenever you fail, don't ever think that you failed because you are not worthy. If you have come this far, then there must be something in you that brought you this far; a fire that pushed you on, so put some more gas on the fire and push on. Get up, dust yourself off and come right back, not only with a vengeance but also with a plan to win."

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #108
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's Monday and I'm here to give you all a quote of the day. More like quote of the week. Well here it is:

    " Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one's ideas, to take a calculated risk --- and to act."
    Maxwell Maltz

    Have A great Day
    Lots of Love
    DAwn

  9. #109
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I know it has been a while but really busy here. Here is one for today:

    " To move ahead you need to believe in yourself...have conviction in your beliefs and the confidence to execute those beliefs."
    Adlin Sinclair

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  10. #110
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Starting Over Quotes

    Hey Dawny! I hope all is well with you and yours!
    Thanks for all the great quotes, over the years!
    Wishing you all the best in the new year!
    Gus
    C'mon over to California Paradise...a friendly hangout for Runaways fans!
    [URL]http://dangerville.ning.com/[/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic